Sirloin Dijon with Sauteed Kale
Life is too short to eat unsatisfying food, but each meal can either be a powerful medicine or a toxic poison. Always be on the look-out for tasty, healthy recipes. You can sample this recipe straight from our Functional Medicine Meal Plan and see how delicious a detox can be!
Nutrition 6 Servings Calories-298, .Fat- 21g, Carbs- 6g, Protein 23g
1/4 tsp Sea Salt 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
1 1/2 lbs Sirloin sliced thin 1/2 C Low-sodium Chicken Broth
1/2TBS Dried Thyme 1 1/2 TBS Dijon Mustard
2 TBS Coconut Oil 3 Garlic Cloves minced
4 C Kale
1. Heat a large skillet. Sprinkle salt and pepper over sirloin.
2. While pan is heating, whisk together chicken broth, thyme & mustard.
3. Add coconut oil to pan. Saute Sirloin until lightly browned. Add garlic and saute 30-60 seconds.
4. Add the mustard mixture to the pan and stir. Bring to a simmer.
5. Add the kale and cook, stirring often until kale is tender. Serve immediately.